This Blog is about how EDM is making its way across the world attracting new cultures and countries while gaining interest in areas where other types of music has not been able to reach in the past. I will discuss whether this is a fad or a phenomenon or is EDM here to stay. I will also discuss where it came from and where it may be headed to.
February 28, 2015
SHM at Ultra Music Fest 2013
Given that I talked about Swedish House Mafia last week, I thought that I would add a video of Ultra Music Festival 2013 and try to show how big of a deal it was for SHM to close the show with their final performance. This is a 17 min video but it is worth watching. Right around 13 min there is clips of SHM last performance and at 15:50 it shows how big and crazy it really got. Hope you all like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This video is dope bro. I wishi could go to more concerts like this. It gives you a way better overall experience.
ReplyDelete