February 1, 2015

Here is my first Vlog talking about the house music from my previous posts giving you four examples of house music from the 90's that I particularly like. This video also briefly shows my DJ setup that I have at my house and my temporary mix studio.
some of my links are

You Tube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCv0Cjc99-_TQ9TKikTHD3cg
Soundcloud:  soundcloud.com/jon-meyers
Facebook: www.facebook/jon.meyers.77
Klout: klout.com/#/~4222129634909221

4 comments:

  1. that's pretty cool do you go out to clubs and DJ or anything like that??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not too much anymore. I used to mix 7 nights a week 10 years ago. I will do a guest spot at some clubs that my buddies mix at from time to time.

      Delete
  2. OMG!!! You took me back to some great memories with some of those house hits!!! Hadn't heard "Deep Down Inside" in a minute...Where can we get your DJ mixtapes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of mix tapes on Cd's and cassette's, but i haven't really put any out for sale or download anywhere. I think i will post a mix or two to my sound cloud account soon. Ill let you know when i do

      Delete

let me know what you guys think!