This Blog is about how EDM is making its way across the world attracting new cultures and countries while gaining interest in areas where other types of music has not been able to reach in the past. I will discuss whether this is a fad or a phenomenon or is EDM here to stay. I will also discuss where it came from and where it may be headed to.
March 7, 2015
I wanted to share a few video's of trap and trance music for you guys to see and hear the differences.
The first video is a great example of trap and turns out to be a very popular track by DJ Snake and Lil Jon.
A great ex ample of trance is Armin Von Buuren. Here is one of his Trance tracks that is about typical of trance music.
No comments:
Post a Comment
let me know what you guys think!